Friday, May 1, 2009

Joe Budden


Well this blog is kind of odd. Reason being is because i never thought i would put Joe Budden on hear. When you think of Joe Budden you automatically think 1. Who is that? or 2. Mr. Pump It Up. Now I've been watching a couple of his youtube videos, which really don't display any of his music from what i have seen. Well the other day i was playing my Playstation 3 online and was just talking to a dude from New York. Now Texas and New York is totally different in everything especially music. Now we were just talking about good rap artist in the "rap game" and he told me "Joe Budden is nice." So i had to check out his music and he is not bad lyrically. Anyone who is not bad lyrically catches my attention quick fast. Now i haven't heard his newest album but i heard just a couple of songs and they are pretty good. I just really wish all this dancing music that everybody calls "Rap/Hip Hop" would stop and play something different.

No comments: