Friday, April 17, 2009

Feisty Friday?

Well, it all started this morning. I was running late to school and running into the building and i was thinking "shouldn't everybody be in class?", but they weren't. So i get in class and ask people what happened, and they tell me that there was a fight/brawl. Now if I'm correct this is the first fight at MacArthur this whole year. Wow, so that fight goes around school and by third period is pretty much done with. So its the end of the 5th six weeks and I'm not doing so well in some classes and i think I'm going to fail English. So i tried to turn some things in so i wont fail but i don't think its going to put me where i need to be. Also i heard that a Taco Bell got robbed down by my friends house. What is really going on in the world? Until we find out I'm Javier signing out!!!

No comments: