Friday, March 13, 2009

Wiz Khalifa

Well for the past two weeks i didn't blog about music because of my "troubles". Anyways my friend Johnny told me about this dude last year. I listened to his singles and they were good. After i listened to those three i kind of feel asleep on him, but the other night i looked him up and found some of his old mixtape songs. I listened to them and i have to say that they were nice. Well i have to say he is a little different from what i listen to. He raps about how he grinds and the "semi gangster rap," but i like it so he is cool with me. I heard he is coming out with an album this year so i will be looking for that. If you never heard him you probably have to listen to "Say Yeah," "Youngin On His Grind" and "Pittsburgh Sound." If those songs don't catch your attention just listen to his mixtape titled "Prince Of The City 2."

No comments: